1/03/2011

  1. How many people in your family?  
  2. What time is it?
  3. I get up at 8 o'clock morning. 
  4. How much where you live? 
  5. Where are you going Friday?
  6. come to my party next Saturday?
  7. What in London last weekend?
  8. Is your English improving?
  9. I'm going to Sainsbury's some food.
  10. Oxford is the most attractive city .
  11. Oxford isn't Bath.
  12. He was mowing the lawn when I him yesterday.
  13. Last Tuesday I to the Passport Office.
  14. What were you doing at 7:30 on Wednesday evening? I TV.
  15. What time to bed during the week?
  16. Do you like Oxford? Yes, .
  17. I'm afraid I haven't got .
  18. This book is mine and that book is .
  19. Would you mind me that pencil?
  20. I live in Oxford now. I to France for a long time.
  21. I don't understand. What language
  22. She came to Britain .
  23. My mother never out in the evenings.
  24. Oxford?
  25. car is the red Ford?
  26. I'm sorry. I haven't done my report
  27. My friend doesn't speak Chinese. I don't
  28. That's the house
  29. If
  30. She asked me how big .
  31. My friend let his bike yesterday.
  32. , what would you spend it on?
  33. I smoking last year, but I didn't.
  34. I'm the film on Wednesday.
  35. I'm not grammar.
  36. The film was very good. It's .
  37. I have difficulty English.
  38. When I lived in France, I a lot of wine.
  39. I wish Russian.
  40. What will you do when studying?
  41. The Chancellor the new wing yesterday, but it still isn't finished.
  42. I'd rather English than Swedish.
  43. No sooner in through the door than the phone rang.
  44. We're having the party at .
  45. If he hadn't known the boss, he the job.
  46. I'd sooner a car than a motorbike.
  47. I need to go to toilet.
  48. It's time some work.
  49. It's now 9 o'clock and the train arrive at 8:15.
  50. We regret that the course has been cancelled.
Sua pontuação é::

Nenhum comentário:

BLOG SÃO PAULO.